Why Use This Site for Advertisement?
|Thank you for your interest in advertising on Gene Therapy Net. The website is active since January 2008 and the site's traffic grows day by day (see statistics). The visitors of Gene Therapy Net are professionals, doctors and researchers, as well as students, patients, regulatory affairs officers, government policy officers, and everyone else interested in gene therapy.||
|Gene Therapy Net is run by a policy officer in the clinical gene therapy trial assessment procedure in the Netherlands. He has a scientific background in molecular biology and immunology.
The website is a non-governmental, personal initiative and is aimed to provide comprehensive and accurate information about gene therapy, clinical trials, research news, and relevant gene therapy regulation and legislation.
Full banners, cube banners and text ads will be placed on highly visible sections throughout the site. Cube banners and text ads are placed in the left columns of the site, whereas full banners are placed in the middle wide column of the site. Your banner or text ad will be hyperlinked to the web address of your choice.
There are four different types of campaigns:
|1||Full banner||Located in rotation with other banners on all pages, including the home page|
|2||Home page banner or text links||Located only on the home page. Always visible in 1st or 2nd news item in center of the home page|
|3||Cube banner||Located on left ‘related links’ column on a minimum of 50% of all pages, including the home page|
|4||Text links||Located on left ‘related links’ column on a minimum of 50% of all pages, including the home page|
We suggest a minimum of 3 months or at least 10,000 impressions, but please keep in mind that these rates and time lengths are not set in stone, but rather displayed to give you an idea on how our ad pricing is usually structured. By advertising on Gene Therapy Net, you agree to our terms and conditions listed below.
Contact us for more information about advertising.
Advertising Terms and Conditions: All ads are reviewed for correct usage, and must be approved prior to publication. Gene Therapy Net reserves the right to refuse advertising privileges to any web site for any reason, including the promotion of pornographic products and/or content, the advocating of illegal activities, immoral conduct, plagiarism, cheating, etc. Gene Therapy Net shall not be held responsible for grammatical errors, typographical errors, or errors in artwork provided by the advertiser. All ads are at the discretion of Gene Therapy Net. All rates are agreed on before advertisement is placed. Your ad will be place after full payment has been received. When an order has been received and payment taken for the service there will be no refund to the advertiser. Gene Therapy Net reserves the right to modify, change or otherwise improve upon the design and format of any or all of its pages at any time without notice. Gene Therapy Net reserves the right to modify, eradicate and/or change any or all of these terms and conditions without notice, including the right to change the above rates or to terminate this advertising program. We appreciate, but do not require, reciprocal links to Gene Therapy Net to be posted on your site.
Gene Therapy News
- Rett syndrome gene therapy trial expanded to include patients aged ... - Healio
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:24:5 GMT
- Charles River works on rare disease gene therapy; Emergent gets ... - Endpoints News
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 17:35:0 GMT
- Pompe gene therapy able to correct protein defects in mice: Study - Pompe Disease News
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 17:27:3 GMT
- Cell and gene therapy: manufacturing and talent trends 2023 - European Pharmaceutical Review
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 17:18:0 GMT
- Generation bio cuts 40% of staff in blow for non-viral gene therapy ... - Pharmaceutical Technology
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:46:3 GMT
- Regenxbio Advances Phase I/II Trial for DMD Gene Therapy - precisionmedicineonline.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 15:48:0 GMT
- A new CRISPR gene therapy could transform disease treatment - World Economic Forum
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:20:3 GMT
- Highlights from the EIC Cell and Gene Therapy Symposium - European Innovation Council
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:03:4 GMT
- German researchers welcome national, EU support for gene therapy ... - EURACTIV
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 09:01:1 GMT
- Gene Therapy in Hemophilia A: Safety, Efficacy, and the Changing ... - Pharmacy Times
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 01:41:1 GMT
- Access needed to gene therapy for SMA outside rich countries: Paper - SMA News Today
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:22:3 GMT
- UniQure Fabry Disease Gene Therapy Gets FDA IND Clearance - precisionmedicineonline.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:27:4 GMT
- BioMarin secures hemophilia gene therapy coverage in Germany - BioPharma Dive
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:21:1 GMT
- Accelerating Gene Therapy Production - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:00:4 GMT
- Roctavian first hemophilia gene therapy to gain federal price in Germany - The Pharma Letter
Wed, 29 Nov 2023 14:48:3 GMT